Sunday, November 15, 2009

Extraordinary Average

“What?” and “Why?” are questions that I quiz others as well as myself with often. Not because I think there is happiness in the answers. Yet I think the road to happiness is knowing what you want, and why you want it. As far as to why I think that, I’m not really sure (lots of my inner working throw me for a loop) but it is what it is. For what is that draws us to things, and repulses us from others, the keys to the self may have these answers, but for most it is enough to know what they like and what they do not.

Photobucket

I can’t tell you the first gal that I had a crush on, I remember the name of the first girl I kissed but not the one who kissed me… I can’t tell you why I find geek like girls cute (I always have), although I can tell why pregnant chicks are hot. I can tell you that I have a great grasp of who I am, but not always what. I possess a great self-esteem but a minimal self-worth. While some find me arrogant, and condescending, until they get to know me, when they realize that I’m confident and patent.

Photobucket

I have a few problems dating, thinking less important has it drawl backs but rarely do I show that as I now I’m important. I have trouble meeting people that I can relate to. No shortage of people that are willing to settle for me, or have me as a back up, or plan “z”. I just want my geeky girl…

No comments:

Post a Comment